Shifting to a new place and to settle down there isn’t easy. But we are habituated and had no other option but to go through it. I didn’t want to leave the blogging world completely so I continued posting the recipe which I had cooked previously.
After coming to Tamilnadu ,I came to know about various recipes and still need to learn a lot. Since shifting this is my first photo shoot and first recipe I cooked and clicked.
The most tough thing I found here is light. It is very tough to get a good source of light because of the design of our house. I have tried the recipe many times in my kitchen during summer and unpredictably in winter season it is terribly hot here. Well said by someone ,- ”expected things never happen”. Who knew that we will leave the winter in odisha itself.
Mojito is perfect non alcoholic party drink which can be prepared within no time and enjoyed anytime. it is a refreshing minty mocktail which is a perfect thirst quencher for these hot days.
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
- Peel kiwi and cut into chunks.
- Reserve two lime slices for garnish and rest of slices we will use in preparing mocktail.
- Put the kiwi, lime slices, mint leaves and sugar in a glass and muddle using the back of a spoon or a muddler .
- Spoon the muddle ingredients in two high ball glasses , pour crushed ice and fill till 3/4th of the glass.
- Add chilled club soda on top.
- Garnish with lime slice, spring of mint.
- Give a quick stir and serve immediately.
- if you don’t want to add club soda then you can add sprite or 7up.